Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random thoughts

It's like seeing a place, a very familiar one, acting as if I don't know what's more likely to happen. I've seen this place. As a matter of fact, I can see the trails where I used to walk when I was still there. I can see my footprints, and the path that it took. I know where it's gonna go. I should know. I should know that it's gonna lead me somewhere w/c I wouldn't prefer going back to again. But my feet, it's like they are moving on their own. If only they can talk, they'd tell me, "C'mon, this is where you had your time. This is the same place that made years pass by in just a snap, all because you enjoyed it. Let's face it, as of now this is the only way that you've been to yet, and it'd be nicer to just walk through here again than try to explore for a new one,". Well well, good thing my feet don't have mouth to tell me that. OK... Well, there, I told it to myself still. Maybe it really aren't my feet, but a certain part of me craving for that very same place. Not only the place, but moreover, all that was in there. But I should've already passed through it by now. Thing is, I just have to stop worrying. Most of the time, people become weak not because they are (even though they're truly not), but because they always doubt themselves that they can be tough. Sometimes they aren't just really aware that they are strong, most of the time they just intentionally choose to be weak so as to draw attention to them and gain sympathy w/c they feel is a form of care and appreciation. Hahaha And yeah, I think I'm just talking to myself.. XD We'll see what's gonna happen...  (-.-)

2 comments:

  1. Christian :)

    I think I was affected by this post in some way I haven't realized before...Like, I have this personality that pity's myself - which I clearly know is wrong, and also which most of the time, I can't control due to the heaviness I'm dealing (and I'm not saying this to gain sympathy ha. This is just an example :] ) I'm just saying that people have different personalities and sometimes we can't understand it! As a matter of fact, we can't understand even ourselves...so, talking about people and how they face their problems IS a critical topic, since there shall be a point in everyone's lives that they cannot do anything, but to only keep on trusting God, despite the criticisms of people and intricacies of life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird enough, i read this post again and it's as if I've never encountered this. haha It's like someone else did this post, and as I was reading it, I was moved as well... funny. XD

    ReplyDelete