Monday, February 14, 2011

a Valentine thought

"It's not the thing; not the situation. It's the eye and how it sees the physical and the intangible. Where it chooses to look at -- on what angle. Thing is, there will always be a million ways to view things, but looking at it through His love and grace, always makes the most perfect image. Christian, look at everything that way, and you will know, and see, what you really are looking for..."




They call it the day of Love. If that is so, then it is the day to celebrate Jesus, for He is Love. A couple of days ago, an agonizing feeling of loneliness hit me, and it dwelt w/in for sometime. But just like in any other situations, He timely revealed to me something that started to change my way of thinking. One thing I'm sure of now, is that He never wanted me to be alone. He created my family, my friends, my workmates, my classmates -- EVERYONE. A partner? Not YET. But I know that that person's gonna come. Things is, He already set my blue print, and the perfection of it has its timings. I know that right now, at this very moment, the strongest foundation planned on that blue print is being constructed. What to do then? Indulge myself in the privileges of waiting.

2 comments:

  1. "Indulge myself in the privileges of waiting. "
    -i'm looooooooving this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who you?? hahahahaha
    "privileges of waiting = the privilege to be at rest while you future is being perfected" :D

    ReplyDelete