Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a Hope that never fades

"Christian, however bad things appear to be, never forget that He, all the time, is effectually at work in and around you. The world will only show you imperfections, but remember also that it sees He who is inside you. At the end of the day, It will not have any other choice but to align itself to the perfection of His plans for you. So, take courage! Stand firm and be confident that He will always be there to back you up. He never comes late."

I gave myself 10 days. I said, within that span of time, what's being looked for will be found. "Who among you, by worrying, will add a single day to his life?... The day has troubles of its own, therefore don't worry about tomorrow...". The first days were spent with high spirits, optimism level on its peak. I was smiling and was declaring that after 10days, I'm gonna see myself where I saw it would be. Come the 4th, 5th day, pressure started to crawl up my feet, til it reached a certain portion of my heart. It infected my heart bad enough to make it respond in distress. And as expected, it only made my day less enjoyable. Today actually, still, is the 5th day. A couple of hours ago, I was having this very bad headache because I did let the pressure consume my mind and heart with worries. But as always, He never comes late. Just when I'm starting to fall down and almost give up, He lovingly whispered to me, "10 days is not over yet...", and so, He showed me a glimpse of how He's working at the background. Prior to that, I was offered tempting opportunities, and I almost gave in even though I know that it will chain me where i used to be chained. It was more of a beautiful red carpet, which has a trap hidden under. It'll make you walk on it offering you a bit of pride, but later on, will make you fall into a trap where you'll not be able to breath. Pressured and stressed, I took the first step, but then again, He never comes late. He gently held my shoulder and directed me to the path where He takes charge of everything. And so, I know it's too early to celebrate yet, but He is more than enough assurance for me to do so. :D

2 comments:

  1. "Who among you, by worrying, will add a single day to his life?... The day has troubles of its own, therefore don't worry about tomorrow..."

    amen!

    bigla ko lang naalala basahin 'tong post mo....well, this is just a start. marami pa tayong ie-expect na "10 days to go!" - mga ganun. hehehe pero, as much as we are hoping for more, according to His will, it will be done, of course.

    keep on hoping! ^_^ *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persis! Wala lang. It really is fun reading this again. Definitely lots of that "10 days to go" moments has passed, and there are more to come. Wala lang. Reading this reminds me of good things. Great that I was able to document this. :D

    ReplyDelete