Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Testimony

I gave myself 10 days. I said, I'll be where my heart desires me to be. The world wasn't showing me anything that would make that statement stand -- NOTHING. As a matter of fact, it's telling me that "it will not happen". I was aiming to get enrolled this summer class. Plain and simple. But the catch is, I have a balance equivalent to almost 2 regular semesters. That is not plain, nor simple. I don't have work, no source of anything as well as my parents. That won't even enable me to do any loans or whatever because again, I don't have anything to offer. The world was telling me one thing, "You wish!". But I heard something in me say, "You believe...". I started to weigh these two voices. The first one, with my eyes open, I saw impossibilities. I felt hopelessness and condemnation. I started to feel belittled, stepped on by troubles, worried, doubting, forced unwantedly. It even offered me an alternative to what my heart really desires for. Opportunities that'll make me earn huge, as in HUGE. It made me feel tempted, yet uncomfortable and unsatisfied. So, I tried to weigh the 2nd voice, this time with my eyes closed. I heard the voice, telling me, "Didn't I tell you that I will take care of you? I'm not just God, but your Daddy. When I said I'm your great Provider, that means I really Am. When I said that I'll never put you to shame, that means I won't. When I said I love you no matter what, that means I really do. Don't you wonder why I put you where you are right now? You're there for a reason. All I want for you is the best. I want you to be peaceful and be filled with joy. Just believe Me,". That voice gave me an unexplainably warm, assuring, "cared for" feeling. I felt supported, encouraged, loved. And so, I chose to go out of the box, than stay in and operate in the uncertainties of darkness and bondage. I chose to Believe. I trusted the voice of my Daddy in me. The worldly voice may mock me. It can call it luck, but I say it's Grace. It will call it impracticality, but I call it Faith. Not me being faithful (cause i know I'm not 100%), but Daddy ALWAYS being one to His sons. Now I am where I desired myself to be. He, again, proved me that He never fails. Though, in full honesty, there's still a lot of issues to be weighed, I know He's there to guide me. No doubt, no worries. My Dad is always there. :D
 

"Yes Christian, there are more to weigh. But remember, there's no point of you looking at them, but rather focus your eyes unto Him, and He'll take care of everything. He never fails. His Love never does..."

1 comment:

  1. christian! so much faith in there! you said you'e not 100% believing...but the fact that you LISTEN to God's voice is a proof of your faith. :))) just continue writing down your thoughts while touching others' lives. --persis on kindle (hehe c: )

    ReplyDelete