Saturday, November 6, 2010

haha a neophyte...


It's 5:37am, and i just woke up. Can't really think of anything productive to do. And yes, I'm over-thinking again, as usual.

I really am praying hard that soon, I'll be able to organize my thoughts well enough for me to speak it out better. Or maybe it would be best to just keep my silence. The past few days were really overwhelming. I'm just having this, ugh, kinda weird feeling in me that makes me want to just run away and ride a plane and go somewhere, anywhere. Go to a beach, an isolated one, and just stare at the sky, listen to the sea as it gently roars, with my feet buried under the sand. Wait until the sun sets, while darkness slowly shares its peace. But well, i don't know. I've just started anyway, so there's no point of escaping, at least not yet. Hahaha

"Christian, rearrange yourself. You may not understand things right now, but you'll get to the point where you can simply map out all the things that's happening to you. Be tough, don't let intimidation eat you. Most especially, don't forget that after all the changes that's happening to you right now, there will always be one that's constant. Him. Yes, greater things are on their way to you now. Just wait, and be ready to harvest."

1 comment:

  1. ¨ I'm just having this, ugh, kinda weird feeling in me that makes me want to just run away and ride a plane and go somewhere, anywhere. Go to a beach, an isolated one, and just stare at the sky, listen to the sea as it gently roars, with my feet buried under the sand. Wait until the sun sets, while darkness slowly shares its peace.¨

    --Now, that´s normal! i want to go to...to the bathroom! lol :P seriously, i´ve been dreaming to go to the beach again, of which is one of my usual days as a kid..:O i miss those times. :(

    ¨ don't forget that after all the changes that's happening to you right now, there will always be one that's constant. Him. Yes, greater things are on their way to you now. Just wait, and be ready to harvest." --AMEN! just wait patiently before the Lord...for it´s definitely, w/o a doubt, WORTH the WAIT! :D

    much love! <3

    ReplyDelete