Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Optimism

Without it, I'll be a totally different person.

Monday was full of surprises, Tuesday started with expectations and went through with doubts and worries. Good thing i was able to end it with self-corrections. Today I'm gonna start another. I'm gonna start it with a reminder: Jesus is with me. As in with me, right now, beside me, all over me.  So, would there be anything at all to worry about? I know now that this optimism that i have isn't something that's generated by my character, or maybe an influence by some sort of culture or so whatever, but this is what He instilled in me. He wrote it in my heart. And it is His desire to write it in everybody's heart, only if they trust and believe. And it's really weird because this optimism, this strong feeling that's like burning in me, it's been here right after the previous semester ended. I didn't really choose to feel it, but it's just there. There's this feeling of celebration and declaration in me and sometimes, i would just smile, alone, and just imagine the brightness of the future. That's been my source of positivity. He is. Now, in the natural, things aren't really looking good. Enrollment is almost over and i haven't accomplished anything yet. That's actually the reason why i started doubting yesterday, because of the things that the eye can see, the situations that the mind can conceive. I forgot that more than anything else, i also have a spirit that has eyes to see things way beyond the natural, and mind that can conceive what appears to be impossible in the world. And seriously, if I'll be the one to read whatever I'm typing right now, I'd say "this man is insane, impossible, and stupid, and ambitious, and too idealistic.", but thing is, this is not something new. It already happened before, multiple times. But because of the schemes of man, and of the world itself, my eyes were shut, and my memory corrupted, w/c made me forget and doubt Him because i couldn't find proofs for the supernatural where in fact it is my life, my very life, that proves God's existence in me. Today it's Wednesday, and im halfway through the week. And there's something in me that wants to say this: On Sunday, I'll be writing victory. That's 4 days from now i guess, and I'm excited.. :D



"Relax, Christian. Stay focused not on the world, but on Him. Everything gonna be alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment