Saturday, January 1, 2011

Manuel, 2010 (A New Year's Verse)

I started the year weak and vulnerable; have been belittled and underestimated by many. At certain points, got respected and praised by some.... This clearly is a year of EXPERIENCE, a year of INTRODUCTION to the other sides of life. Still, despite of the darkness of the night-life, despite the temptations of the warmth of the street lights, there's always been a Voice consistently pulling me up, showing the real meaning of LIGHT. And as the year ends, I may still be that same weak, vulnerable man that I've been, but at the end of each and every day, that Voice, His voice, will always prevail.



I say GOODBYE to the darkest, yet most fruitful year I've had, and HELLO! HALLELUJAH! to the year to come. A joyful one to everyone! :D





"Don't be blinded by the pleasures of the world. You know what is right. You know where you should be. Just free yourself. If in case you can't, don't lose hope. He'll do it for you. Keep the fire burning in your heart. There is more to life. More..."

No comments:

Post a Comment